Wednesday 24 June 2015

Tagged again!.

And I love it! (Tags are so much fun) This time I was tagged by Clara at Reasons to Smile, thank you Clara! (well its kind of another nomination, though I'm not sure what the difference is:) Anywho I've been nominated/tagged for the:


Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger/s who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate/tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions

Lets get right into it then!


"If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?"

Hmm this one is hard. I guess... I'dd ask my future self if there is something I did/will do (or something I didn't do) that she (my future self) regrets, so that I can change it by doing or not doing it. (I hope that doesn't sound too confusing... but it probably does:)

"What is your middle name?"

Kyra, (like Kira) It's Greek and means "Enthroned"

"What shoe size are you?"

Gosh these really are random! Nine and a half if you must know:)

"What would your hero name be?"

Blanditia Obduro (those are Latin words by the way)

"Do you like Nutella on toast?"

I eat it everyday! (every single day...)

"What is your favorite foreign accent"

I can't really decide between spanish and scottish...

"Describe this scene in 3-8 words"

words fail me (does that count? I really haven't the foggiest idea of what I would call this, they could look sad but not really, maybe its been a hard day but the older girl looks hopeful the other one I really haven't a clue)

"Have you ever take a train?"
Yes 2 or 3 times, and the subway as well. I once got a short ride on one of those really old fashioned trains, the conductor came in and punched the first letter of our name into the ticket,  kind of like in the "Polar Express" I haven't seen that movie in ages...

"If you had to sing solo at a concert, which song would you choose to sing?"

Sing? Solo?! In front of people?!! Me?!!!!! Not happening. But if it did I would probably choose something like "My Jolly Sailor Bold" something that doesn't really have any high notes.

"How do you do your hair on a busy morning?"

Five strokes with a hairbrush and a headband... actually I do that everyday...

"If you could automatically obtain a skill, what would it be?"

Hmmm I think it should be something interesting, something rare...  I think I would love the uncanny ability to sense danger (would be helpful) not that I come across too many dangers... but I'm sure the need will arise at some point in my life.


Thank you so much for the tag Clara! Now I nominate Abby at Castles in the Air (because 11 is a tall order for a fairly new blogger:) and if you find my questions interesting or you want to answer them go right ahead, I tag you!

My questions:

-Do you like to read Comics?
-Least favorite character from Narnia?
-Favorite cartoon? 
-Favorite "oldie" sitcom?What is one country that you definitely want to visit someday?
-If you could be in any movie what movie would you pick and what character would you play?
-Favorite character from a movie that was not based on a book?
-Favorite Elizabeth Swann outfit?
-Do you like peanut butter and jam/jelly sandwiches?
-If you could ask a famous person alive today a question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
-Is there a movie coming out this year, that you would really like to watch?
If you had the chance and went to Narnia, would you ever return or live your life there?

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment