Monday 25 May 2015

"Quote-worthy Moments"

Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides

I would like to introduce a new segment, "Quote-worthy moments". My friend Abby and I love to quote movies (mostly Pirates of the Caribbean) so in this segment I will give you the best, the wittiest, the funniest, the saddest, the happiest and everything in between.  Today I will post quotes from (as the name says) POTC On stranger tides. Here are what I consider "Quote-worthy" moments, lets get started! (These are random by the way)




"Mr Gibbs, the only crime you have committed is the crime of being innocent of being Jack Sparrow"



"You are Jack Sparrow are you not?"
"There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere"


"How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?"


"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again"



"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"


"I am not with you, neither am I against you!"
"Can he do that?"
"He's religious, I believe its required"


"I want one of those!"


"Wet, wet again"


"I wish to report a mutiny Captain! I can point fingers and name names"



"I hate that monkey" & "He's even scarier in miniature!"


"Wait a minute! It might have been the other way around, this cup had the tear, that one had... the other bit"


"Philip you're alive!"


"Ah, the one-legged man"
"You brought him here!??"
"Would I do that?"


"Do not waste my tear"


(Gunshot and splash) "Missed!"


"It's a pirates life for me, Savvy?"



"Face is familiar, have I threatened you before?"




No comments:

Post a Comment