Thursday 3 September 2015

What's up Wednesdays?


Before I go straight into this weeks list, I must apologize (I think) for my sparse posts, School starts next week, and I'm just enjoying the rest of my summer (and recovering from swimmer's ear, it's nasty I tell ya!) Plus Piano and Violin lessons in the Fall, I might not be heard from too much in the next month. But excuses aside, my phone has been ringing off the hook begging for today's post!
(Not really, but my sister made sure to remind me it's wednesday, there certain people waiting to hear what I will say about a certain incident)

Awesome:
I still have one week of vacation left... maybe thats a sad thing.

Awkward:
My entire week. (Must I elaborate?)

Awesome:
A certain sibling's floor is visible again after months of chaos. (You know who you are!)

Awkward:
Practicing my Violin and my entire family decides its a good evening for taking a walk.

Awesome:
My new bike! I've been riding my Dad's bike for the summer, but (it's ugly) my new bike has a rack attached to the back for carrying stuff, the bike is a red/pink (or very dark pink with a hint of red) with black accessories.

Awkward:
My 6 month old brother throwing up his white milk on the front of my black dress, in public too! He isn't sick, some babies just throw up a lot because they still have and underdeveloped digestive system, and he was born early. Were used to it, but it's still not nice (to say the least!) I can't even count how many times I've had to change clothes after babysitting him.

Awesome:
The jewelry box I found at a thrift store, it's old but has lot's of storage space! (And it plays music when you pull out the bottom drawer)

It looks something like this but a bit thinner, not as nice, more of a "fixer upper" and brown... basically it doesn't look anything like this.

Awkward:
Setting my alarm to p.m instead of a.m by accident, three days in a row.

Awesome:
My Mom and I setting up an Etsy shop, I'll post a link to it when it's ready!)

Awkward:
There is that one moment that I have avoided putting into words, all I will say is: "You see there was this rip, in my jumper..." (I'm sure you'll be hearing of it elsewhere)... say it's hot in here! Well the forecast is something around 35c... I feel like 50c.

Anywho, I've been tagged so I guess you will be getting another post soon (I'm pretty quick at tags:)


No comments:

Post a Comment