Monday 4 April 2016

The-get-to-know-me-tag

I was tagged for this awhile back by Abby from Castles in the Air. Anywho I have an hour to spare so I'll get right into it.


~Vital info~

Name: Alicia Kyra Koepke

Nicknames: Lissie or Ali (really only used by my grandparents)

Place of birth: Buchholz in der Nordeheide Germany

Pink crosley:

~Firsts~

Bestfriends: Well my first bestfriend, first friend in general was a girl named Jenny whom I haven't been in touch with for years. She still lives in Germany.

Awards: I guess something from baseball, but everybody gets a "participation medal" these days. They don't mean anything. So I'll have to say, my "Most Improved Player" baseball award.

Sport: The first "official" sport I played was baseball.

Real Holiday: Well my birthday is in January, so probably Easter.

Concert: I really don't know, probably a concert outside Castle Kilbride in my town. They have free concerts for the community during the summer. It's small though, if that doesn't count then I guess I've never been to a concert.

Late 19th, early 20th Century publisher’s pictorial cloth bindings. From Michael Moon's Bookshop in Cumbria.:

~Favorites~

Film: Well I ................................................................
-The Hunger Games
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Almost any Disney movie...
-The Bourne series
-Catch me if you can
-MIB series

.....what a madding question!

TV Show: Once Upon a Time

Color: Blue

Song: Oh what maddingly insane stupid questions! It changes by the hour! To even attempt to pinpoint my favorite right now would only kick me later.

Lets just say no heavy metal, German pop (it stinks) or opera (for heavens sake no opera!)

Restaurant: Pizza hut. Because pizza. (duh!)

Books: Wretched, wretched questions! But this question was phrased as plural so here's the list:
-Letf Behind: >>The Kids<< (40 books, will not bother with titles)
-Harry Potter and the philosophers stone
-Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
(haven't gotten through the series yet, consider the rest to be on the list)
--The Hunger Games
-Catching fire
-Mockingjay
-Several old Nancy Drew's (titles I cannot recall)
-Ronja the robbers doughter
-Divergent (only divergent)
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-(probably tons of others that I can't think of right now)

People drinking coffee:

~Currently~

Feeling: Tired. I was babbling in Charles Dickean again aren't I?

Single or Taken: Guess you'd call it single... I say taken by a fictional character in a more exciting realm (ya feel me?)

Eating: Saliva... no nothing actually! I must be tired... starting to get sarcastic here...

Watching: Well I'm typing this! So obvi... ... ... nothing at the moment

Wearing: A bright pink sweatshirt, black pants white and orange socks. 

Two for the road photographed by Corrie Bond for Marie Claire Australia:

~Future~

Want children: At some point. (At least that's my mind set when I'm not lying in the fetal position with a hot water bottle to my abdomen, ya feel?)

Want to be married: Yes.

Careers in mind: Teacher or writer, ... or something else. (I clearly have not figured out my life yet)

Where you want to live: I have only one 2 word requirement for this one. "somewhere warm". ( (I currently reside in Canada, a country that despite the "supposed stereotype" IS pretty cold.) Rain isn't my thing either. (My mood and energy depends on it) Guess I'm just a walking talking, breathing solar-panel-person

One of my dreams is to own a single family house! This house looks amazing. I hope mine can one day be this beautiful!

~Do you believe in~

God: Yes. Simply, undoubtedly, yes.

Miracles: I've seen them happen with my own eyes.

Love at first sight: ehhh.... I'm inclined to say no, that love is something that grows. However I had an instant connection with my closest friends when I first met them, I suppose the same can happen for love. But 'love' definitely needs growth.

Ghosts: Not the classic, no "Moaning Myrtles". But fallen angels do exist, and I guess that's pretty haunted.

Aliens: *snort*

Soul mates: Yup..

Heaven: Very real

Hell: also very real

Kissing on a first date: That's just desperate... and weird! The epitome of moving too fast, and it also wouldn't help me develop the kind of relationship I would want. 

Pinner says,"I adore old typewriters...mostly because I love the look of old type..." Me too!:

I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged yet. I really haven't kept up much in the blogger world, so I'm a little clueless on who's done what.


So long M'dears!



3 comments:

  1. I like Pizza Hut, too!! Their pizza is really good. The Bourne movies are awesome!! And of course, I love a Disney movie. Blue is such a lovely color. A lovely house you've got up there. Lovely post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you answered it thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl I tagged you for the Infinity Dreams Award!!

    ReplyDelete